Friday, February 3, 2012

Introduction

My name is Sara.  I am a wife to Ryan and a mother of 2 amazing boys, Aiden and Askel (thus "Following the A's".)  They have brought me so much joy I cannot explain.  They also give me the toughest challenges some days.  I am a horrible housekeeper and I can't cook, so this blog will not get you expert tips there.  It would be ideal if I could stay at home with them, but we haven't won the lottery yet.  So, I work at a bank trying to catch fraudsters all day.  Our life is pretty simple, yet seems complicated from time-to-time.  While I am not slaving away at the bank, I am trying to take in all there is to being a decent wife and mother.  I am far from ideal, but I do my best.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.

I reserve the right to hide/remove any comments I deem inappropriate. Please comment constructively and respectfully. No SPAM please.